Monday, February 25, 2008

Gomez Peer

Theres a site out there that pays you to use your processor time. I'll admit I was skeptical at first but don't turn away yet! You see Gomez Inc. is a company that tests website performance. The main thing they do is test how fast a clients website will load at certain times of day/night from all different parts of the world. I will admit the pay is low but its free money and doesen't take up any ram so you have nothing to lose. Below are screenshots of my payments and I'm supposed to be getting another one soon so that screenshot will be posted soon as well.


CLICK TO MAKE BIGGER

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

I know a few of you are thinking spyware. Just remember that Gomez has been in business for over 5 years now and still no spyware complaints. They are looking for users all over the globe.

HINT: When you sign up they want you to download the program to see if you would be what they want. So leave your computer on as much as you can so you will be accepted. If you leave it on 24/7 like I do, then you will be approved in a few days like I was. If you have any questions comment me and I will answer them probably the same day.

Again, The Link: Gomez Peer

No comments: